MyHealth Technologies, a subsidiary of YVLabs is a Artificial Intelligence (AI) Digital Health Technology company based in Silicon Valley that created a MyHealth AI App, partnering with Hospitals and Clinics offering a tool for patients to communicate (Video, Email, and or Text) their doctors, schedule appointments, review/share health records, request prescription refill, purchase Over the Counter (OTC) medication, and be more involved in managing their health.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is poised to become a transformational force in healthcare enabling doctors and patients to effectively communicate and work towards improved health. MyHealth is a multi-language Application that incorporates AI-driven solutions to personalized engagement predictive-analytics, able to present patient-specific preference information to clinicians, intelligently filtered and prioritized, at precisely the moment they’ll need it.
Patients can use a mobile device to stay in touch with their care team, review their schedule, access personalized patient education materials, and request help. Prospective patients can become new patients through easy online scheduling. Data from the patients smart health monitoring including but not limited to Blood Pressure, Gluclose, Thermometer, and Heart Rate monitors, is sync to MyHealth and Hospital/Clinic Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Multi-Language (English, French, German, Korean, Japanese, Spanish and Chinese) Web & Mobile Application with No Capital investment or ongoing cost for maintenance to Hospital Partners.
- Customized User Interface for each hospital partner integrated in Hospital Electronic Health Records
- New Revenue Sources to Hospital Partners:
- 1. Telemedicine (Video, email, Text) with patient, data stored in Hospital Electronic Health Records
- 2. Over the Counter (OTC) Medication sales with online partner